Mama dog worked all day
to bake a nice cake
and the puppy said
but I wanted steak!
She decided wisely
to ignore the pup,
and sat down with cake
to watch the world cup.
(©handmade by amalia)
♡
Featured: We made the cakes
Featured: We made the cakes
from beer cups and my
father made the
brilliant oven.

56 comments:
How beautiful! Such fun!
Every scene you create is done to perfection and always fun!
That is adorable!
Your posts always bring joy.
This one is lighthearted, creative, and perfectly timed with the World Cup spirit.
I can see where you get your creativity from - your father's oven is amazing. xx
Absolutely gorgeous and so creative. I love the little puppy, and the cakes are brilliant. Always a sweet poem, dear Amalia.
What an adorable little kitchen set that is. I would have chose the cake over the steak as well.
I love the little sweet kitchen.
And I love the pup too.
xo
I love your attention to detail. Your Dad's skills are amazing too!
Best wishes
Ellie
love the little poem and oh my! how sweet your miniatures are! Such a sweet little oven too!
So cute!
Lovely poem and all the details in your (and your Dad's) work!
Just perfect. Now I want cake!
I think everything's better with cake! I adore your creativity, and love that your dad is always there to help. Apples don't fall far from their (very crafty) trees!! xo
The little kitchen setting is wonderful and the accompanying poem so sweet.:)
Sweet poem and adorable miniatures. so nice that you and your dad share common interests.
Dear Amalia, this is a delightful assemblage, and I also like your poem (even though I couldn't care less about the World Cup 😉).
All the best from Austria 🤗
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2026/06/reisebericht-2025-von-ahornblattern-und.html
Well done!!
Hello, Amalia
Love the cute poem. It is nice you have shared your Dad's work.
I love the cute oven and the cakes are cute. The embroidery is lovely too. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
Oh wow, great detail in all the things, so pretty, great little scene you have made their with it all, and like your cute story to go with it :)
So cute! I am trying my best to watch England in the World Cup but the games are broadcast so late over here :(
What an adorable scene.
...I love your miniature world!
Absolutely adorable!
Your poems are always enchanting!
Such sweet minitures and poem! We have also been enjoying the World Cup games-- all very exciting!
Another cute poem!
Everything is better with cake!
Cake and football--what a winning match!
Your poem made me smile, and that tiny oven is just brilliant.
I’d pick cake over steak too, especially when it looks this sweet.
Everything is better with cake ;)
A piece of cake each day! You made a lovely poem again.
Thank you for sharing at MosaicMonday
Greetings by Heidrun ❤️
I love it. Such a wonderful scene.
Está muy lindo el conjunto, la cocina esideal para hacer bistec o pastel.
Enhorabuena Amalia un gran trabajo.
BESOS
Hello Amalia :)
Your sweet poem made me smile, and your little kitchen is so well preportioned and clever. Everything is adorable. Your father is very skillfull at making miniture furniture, I love the oven. It is so lovely that you have such a close working relationship. All you need now is a dolls house to put everything you have made inside each room. :))
All the best
Sonjia.
Such a cute poem, Amalia. And this tiny kitchen is darling. My family watched the World Cup on tv when I visited recently. The cakes made our of beer tops is very creative.
cake is great at any time!
cheers
sherry
SO ADORABLE! I have always loved looking at miniatures and yours are terrific!
Lovely poem, Amelia. And adorable photo!
So lovely post! Thank you very much.
So cute, love this post Amalia. Thank you for the smile :)
Amalia, this made me smile — your little poem is so charming, and the cake looks adorable. I love how you turn everyday moments into whimsical stories. The beer‑cup cakes and that tiny oven are brilliant. Always a delight to visit your blog.
Great way to watch the world cup!
Amalia, the poem is charming as well as the miniature kitchen! You are so creative!
I love it! Both the poem and the 'kitchen'.
Agreed! Whether your team wins or loses, cake is always a victory. Love this sweet way to enjoy the World Cup!
How creative and cute. You and your dad are a great team.
Cake sounds good to me. I always adore your writing Amalia, and this set is too cute. So nice your father helps in making your creations come to life.
very smart ;-) I like your photos - they always bring me peace and solace <3 thank you for that :*
So cute
Cathy
I like those cute little cakes made in beer caps ( and the poem about them). Your father did an amazing job of making that oven!
Oh that's perfect!! I love it.
-Soma
Your father makes amazing furniture. The oven and the beds are amazing.
-Soma
What is it about small things that are so magical?! I love your work. Small pieces of joy :) Thank you for linking up.
Oh my goodness! Amazing. I can't believe your dad made the stove, and I love the beer cap pies and puppy!
That is so cute, what a great job! I would have had the cake without the world cup, though :-D
How cute! Did your favourite team win? Cake is a great way to celebrate.
Silly puppy, cake is sooo much better!
Post a Comment