Sunday, July 19, 2026

The Art Exhibition


You are cordially invited
to our art exhibition,
all are welcome,
and we don't charge admission.

We are very hip,
in tune with the scene,
you really must join us,
it's the place to be seen.

Our art is so cool,
the reviews are just grand,
but we're staying humble -
because that is our brand.
.
(©handmade by amalia)



Featured: The gallery is
recycled from a cereal box
and my brilliant nephew Ariel
made most of the drawings.
 


14 comments:

Ann said...

I would love to visit that art exhibit. Your nephew did an excellent job at creating it.

Lalka Crochetka said...

that is great idea for an art exhibit! <3 I like the cereal box gallery <3

Sandy said...

What a talented nephew and aunt. I love how the ladder from one goes down the slide of another.

VeggieMummy said...

Well done, Ariel! He obviously has his aunt's artistic ability. xx

Chatty Crone said...

My goodness, that is EXCELLENT. I LOVE that poem too! Awesome.

Mami Made It said...

I love the escape scene on the left. Wonderful! Great talent!

Conniecrafter said...

very cute and creative fun idea. Love the doll too!

Live and Learn said...

A fun art exhibit your and your nephew put together. Do you ever do an exhibit of all of the things you have made? That would be fun.

Brenda Leyland @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

I'd love to visit that art exhibit. What creativity. You and your nephew must have had great fun putting this together.

Hena Tayeb said...

Great poem.. cute exhibition.

Red Rose Alley said...

That's my kind of art exhibition....a humble one. The doll is very cute, Amalia. She looks French looking. ; ) Your nephew is talented with the drawings.

Kim said...

Ariel is quiet the artiste! And, you, dear Amalia are quite the poet....and doll maker. =) So very cute!

Patricia said...

What a darling little Art Gallery, and such clever drawings by Ariel. The little lady is priceless :) xxx

eileeninmd said...

Hello Amalia,
What a fun art exhibit. The doll is pretty. Ariel is talented. I love the poem! Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead!