Our Passover this year was quite
casual and very child friendly.
I wanted to share some things I made:
1. Yogurt drink bottles made into little vases
2. I used empty tea packets to draw
these little characters
3. And wrote names on them to use as
4. I filled drink cups with festive choclates
and artificial flowers
5. And put giant marshmallow lollipops
in little bottles
6. These went on the table and at the end
of the evening every child got one of each.
7. The adults got a roll of date delight
(recipe below, if you'd like to try it)
8. And a jar of my grandmother's
traditional holiday cookies
9. Finally, I made a felt flower garland
Recipe for Date Delights:
Warm up 500 grams of pitted dates
with a little butter to soften them.
Let cool and add 3 cups of goodies -
granola, quinoa puffs, broken cookies,
nuts, dried fruit, whatever you like.
Mix well, make little rolls
and roll them in coconut.
Easy and quite healthy. Enjoy.