Ten things I've learned from the company of children:
1. Many of life's problems can be sorted with something sweet and a cuddle.
2. Sharing may well be caring but it is best not to touch other people's toys.
3. The doctrine of The Other Cheek does not apply to the playground:
if they push you off the swing, you're gonna push them right back.
4. If you want to see kids disappear in a hurry - ask them to tidy up.
5. Words are more than their meanings.
Children still look at words with fresh eyes and discover amazing things.
6. A screen, any screen, will always be more interesting than anything else in the room.
7. No task is more difficult than washing your hands.
8. Affection should be earned, forgiveness should be given easily.