10 reasons why it is sometimes nice
to be a tourist in your own country:
1. The natives all speak your language.
2. You have your car with you. And you know where to park it.
3. However well you know a place,
there is always something new to discover.
4. There is a chance you'll meet a friend along the way,
hopefully someone you've not seen for ages.
5. There is a chance you'll make a new friend.
6. No airport security, no plane delays, no jet-lag.
7. And you can buy anything you want!
No luggage limitations.
8. If you're not in an exploring mood
you sit yourself in a coffee shop and just stay there.
You can always come back.
9. Traffic jams on the way home?
Well, if you don't have your music with you, water and a snack
you really should have planned better.
10. At the end of the day you sleep in your own bed.