My blogging friend Gillian from Hookin' a Yarn kindly nominated me for a Liebster Award. Gillian has set me a three-part challenge, and here goes:
Three random facts about myself:
- My three challenges for 2015 are to master my new camera (so far she's refusing to play), conquer my sawing machine while I'm at it, and take up Spanish.
- I'm convinced I would have made a great detective; I don't quite have Miss Marple's nose for gossip but I do have an eye for detail, I can knit and I love a nice cup of tea.
- Secretly I've always preferred Persuasion to Pride and Prejudice. I adore Anne Elliot. Perhaps because lack of patience is one of my greatest failings.
- Do you prefer to cook for yourself or to eat out? - I'm not a great cook but I do prefer eating in, more cozy.
- Would you like to be famous? - Not at all, I believe that privacy is the last frontier.
- Is it better to have enough money to live comfortably or would you rather be rich? - Enough money would suit me very nicely.
Three people I would like to pass the honor to:
And three questions for you dear honorees:
- A gentle flight on a hot-air balloon or a rocket to the moon?
- An elephant, a giraffe, or none of that stuff?
- Do you prefer the morning light or the magic of the night?
Thanks again, Gillian!
Featured: WIP mini-embroideries from drawings by my niece