Saturday, September 29, 2012

Autumn Cleaning

I am so happy - I may have the tidiest fabric pile around! 


It was a big project. I had an amazing amount of fabrics in my cupboard and when I took them out to sort they somehow doubled in size. I sorted and washed and ironed and threw out, and then threw out some more. And then I folded according to color or texture and put the different piles in baskets. I even bought a special caddy for my buttons (I love my buttons). 


It took HOURS. I didn't think to take a before picture but no matter, life is scary enough, but I sure hope that you are suitably impressed with the after. 

2 comments:

Esther said...

Congratulations! It´s a good job!
It´looks nice and tidy.
I like the white curtain with the butterfly.

handmade by amalia said...

Thanks! I think that I chose the wrong fabric for the curtain. I iron and iron it and it is always wrinkled, and of course wrinkles look evem worse in a photo than they really are:)