1. The British are the masters of design.
We've seen so many designs that were fun and cool.
2. Londoners love the sun! The parks on sunny days
were so crowded you could hardly see the grass.
3. You should never ever go to a Farmers' Markets after lunch.
There are so many delicious things to try, if you bring an appetite.
4. The British Museum is fuddy duddy no more!
They have cool tours and let you touch almost every exhibit. Just ask.
5. For a fab bookstore look no further than Waterstone on Gower St.
Who knew that a chain-store could be so whimsical and welcoming?
6. You couldn't get lost on a London bus if you tried.
Their info system is great. And it is more fun on the top floor.
7. Plenty of rain = amazing gardens. The Queen's garden in Regent Park
is a masterpiece but we liked the intimacy of smaller gardens even more.
8. If you're looking for a funky neighborhood - try Shoreditch;
for an ethnic experience with wonderful energy - Brixton Village Market.
9. Even a visitor can feel British for a day. We messed about in boats.
We had picnic on a train. We had to hurry to get out of the rain.
10. The people who invented the Tardis now have phone booths
with wi-fi on every street. Beat that if you can.
Tomorrow and for the whole of next week I'll be in France
I'll miss you all