Friday, April 5, 2013

Late to the Party

I've been wanting to do something with hama beads for a while now. I've had an idea for a special project which requires a large-ish peg board and so far I've not been able to find one, so I've filed it in under the category of 'one day'. And then, one day, I needed a small gift and thought that the time has come to try my hand. 


Now, of course, I'm a hama bead enthusiast and the first thought I'd like to share is that the thing should come with a warning, it is addictive! I was going to try one coaster before bed-time and of course did not budge from my desk until I've made a complete set. And then I used the remaining beads to make little ornaments for gift wrapping. And then I run out and went to sleep.


And while you're looking at my team of helpers, if you have any idea where I can get a large board, please let me know



No comments: