You are so creative, Amalia! What a great use for corks and cereal boxes. I love the little characters on the bus - they look like they are having a wonderful time with their celebrations! Best wishes Ellie
Dearest Amalia, You never fail to amuse and to charm me, I'm so thankful to you for that! Have a lovely weekend ahead XO Daniela @ ~ My little old world ~
i feel astonished by the richness and beauty of your sublime mind dear Amalia :) loved the captian guards story :) so cute your poems and art is so full of expressions wow :) hats off to you !
Dear Amalia, your ideas and designs are—as always—absolutely delightful! All the best from Austria π€ Traude https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2026/08/reisebericht-2025-hope-manchmal-ist.html
Wonderful! Absolutely fantastic. Especially the bus with the cheerful passengers... AND your poem, along with the guard. Thank you so much. It really made my day. A hug for you. Viola
Haha, fingers crossed the Captain managed to hold in that sneeze! Absolutely love your cork guards and the cute bus scene. Beautifully creative as always!
These are so much fun. Those real life beefeaters must have struggled in the hot temperatures we've had this summer, your cork guys probably had a slightly easier time of it!
Very sweet poem and guards. It reminds me of how London used to be. xx
ReplyDeleteYou can't beat a cereal box!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute! And I think I might be able to manage creating these!
ReplyDeleteLovely, lovely, lovely. I love the balloons that travel by bus :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative, Amalia! What a great use for corks and cereal boxes. I love the little characters on the bus - they look like they are having a wonderful time with their celebrations!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes
Ellie
So cuuuuuuute !
ReplyDeleteHave a shinny weekend !
Anna
Such cute guards and I love the double decker bus. Your poems are always delightful
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! :)
ReplyDeleteThis makes me smile on so many levels but most of all reminds me of London!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! The soldiers reminded me of ones my dad carved many years ago. I still have two that go on my Christmas tree every year.
ReplyDeleteDearest Amalia,
ReplyDeleteYou never fail to amuse and to charm me, I'm so thankful to you for that!
Have a lovely weekend ahead
XO Daniela @ ~ My little old world ~
So cute, Amalia. Now to go look up what a lychee is! I love learning new things. π
ReplyDeleteI do enjoy your creations. I showed them to my granddaughter when she was here and your work was a big inspiration for her creative nature,
ReplyDeleteAdorable guards and an adorable poem! I wonder...did he sneeze? π
ReplyDeletethese are so very adorable Amalia!
ReplyDeletesherry
Love the wine cork guards and the faces on the bus:)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Could this be any cuter?
ReplyDeletei feel astonished by the richness and beauty of your sublime mind dear Amalia :)
ReplyDeleteloved the captian guards story :) so cute
your poems and art is so full of expressions wow :) hats off to you !
Adorable! You have a lot of talent Amalia! I have a big sneezer in my house. A clue, he likes to put a lot of pepper on his food, lol!
ReplyDeleteLovely! A proper Guardsman taking his job seriously :)
ReplyDeleteSuch cute guards! You are so talented, Amalia. I always love reading your poems and seeing the wonderful figures and scenes you create.
ReplyDeleteDu bist so kreativ liebe Amalia! Ich liebe das ππ
ReplyDeleteLiebe GrΓΌΓe
Christine
Cute!!! I love how creative you are with the wine corks.
ReplyDeletexo
This is absolutely darling! What a creative play set. Visiting from the Happiness is Homemade link party.
ReplyDeleteThose are adorable.
ReplyDeleteHello Amalia,
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative with the wine corks. I love the cute guards, bus and the poem. Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.
Such a cute poem and illustration!
ReplyDeleteSoooooo cute. You should put all these poems with your cute creative crafty work in a book and have it published. Have a great week. Hugs. Kris
ReplyDelete...Amalia, you captured the essence of London beautifully.
ReplyDeleteThey're very smart guards, and I'd love to be driven around London on a bus like that, it looks fun.
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative! That is so sweet and the poem...
ReplyDeletehugs Elke
such a clever use of the wine corks!
ReplyDeleteSuch a greatful fun... lovely poem too.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing at MosaicMonday
Greetings by Heidrun ❤️
Dear Amalia,
ReplyDeleteyour ideas and designs are—as always—absolutely delightful!
All the best from Austria π€
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2026/08/reisebericht-2025-hope-manchmal-ist.html
Memories of a trip to London many, many years ag0. Well done, cheers Diane
ReplyDeleteAmalia, your talents and creativity never cease to amaze me!
ReplyDeleteI hope he was able to hold off that sneeze! That bus is amazing!!
ReplyDelete-Soma
Lychee mischief in the guardhouse -- this made me giggle!
ReplyDeleteYour cork soldiers and cereal box bus are just brilliant.
Lychee mischief in the guardhouse -- this made me giggle!
ReplyDeleteYour cork soldiers and cereal box bus are just brilliant.
Oh, I love this so much! You are so clever! London, I miss it!
ReplyDeletehahaha, very sweet!
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Absolutely fantastic.
ReplyDeleteEspecially the bus with the cheerful passengers...
AND
your poem, along with the guard.
Thank you so much. It really made my day.
A hug for you.
Viola
How darling!
ReplyDeleteHaha, fingers crossed the Captain managed to hold in that sneeze! Absolutely love your cork guards and the cute bus scene. Beautifully creative as always!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely!!
ReplyDeleteLove the poem and the figures. You are talented. I can just picture the guard trying not to sneeze.
ReplyDeleteWell, I love this! A clever use of supplies. I adore all things British. Thank you for linking up.
ReplyDeleteHaha... Love this!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteThese are so much fun. Those real life beefeaters must have struggled in the hot temperatures we've had this summer, your cork guys probably had a slightly easier time of it!
ReplyDeleteAmalia, your talents and creativity always amazes me. Thanks so much for sharing your talents at Love Your Creativity.
ReplyDeleteCreativo y divertido ππ»ππ»ππ»
ReplyDeleteBESOS
Adorable! It's always to lovely visiting your blog. :) Thank you for sharing this adorable post with us.
ReplyDelete-Steph@Crazylittlelovebirds