The toys are upset
and they're muttering a lot,
summer is ending
but it's still very hot.
Everyone else has
a lot of time off,
but when they want a break -
these children just scoff.
They work so hard
and they do work cheap,
they don't get meals
and they hardly sleep.
If they don't get a vacation,
whatever the cost,
they're off on a strike
and the kids can get lost.
.
(©handmade by amalia)
♡
Featured: An egg carton
and some little toys
made for a fun game of
hide-and-seek.


31 comments:
So cute!!! I love this.
Such fun x
What a fun activity!
So coloful, so cute !
Lovely words too !
Anna
Once again, I love it. So creative and fun. Thanks for sharing.
Fun use of old egg cartons. It's very colorful. Love the poem too.
You are so clever and creative -- both words and art!
That looks like a magical kingdom - very fun.
You create some lovely things for your nieces and nephews. I think they must love coming to see you!
Best wishes
Ellie
This is wonderful
So cute - very good imagination. I would never have thought of that.
That's so cute. What a great idea.
I love this Amalia! So creative, and the poem is cute too.
How lucky they are to have such a creative and fun aunt. Lovely game and very cute poem. xx
How fun and cute!
A delightful poem and cute toy.
That looks like great fun:)
The egg cartons look amazing. They were always a premium as a child. Great for small toy environments and storing small pieces.
That is so beautiful!!! How did you make this?
I painted an egg carton, each cup a different color, and glued pom poms on top. We've been collecting these tiny dolls for a while and put them in the cups. Really simple.
Amalia! Você e muito criativa, gostei muito da sua ideia! Abraço
LOL Lovely poem ... and very creative art/craft work.
All the best Jan
Oh dear! I hope they get a long vacation soon now that summer is ending. I would have never thought of toys playing hide-and-seek in an egg carton.
-Soma
So cute!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Deb
Debbie-Dabble Blog
The toys really do deserve a holiday after all that hard work! 😂 Such a clever mix of poem and craft -- the egg carton hide‑and‑seek looks adorable, and the little strike story made me smile.
Ha Ha yep the toys need a little vacation too. Love your poem. Your creative heart and mind never disappoint. Have a great week. Hugs. Kris
Hello Amalia,
What a cute poem, the toys in the egg cartons is a great idea. Very creative. Happy September! Take care, have a happy day!
What a fun idea. I love your recycled games/toys.
xo
Cuánta creatividad Amalia, me sorprended en cada publicación.
Parece que se terminan las vacaciones, espero que siempre haya tempo para jugar.
BESOS
Cuánta creatividad Amalia, me sorprended en cada publicación.
Parece que se terminan las vacaciones, espero que siempre haya tempo para jugar.
BESOS
Adorável! Parabéns
Post a Comment